Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Banana Whoopie Pies

I'm always looking for shortcuts, especially during the holiday season. I mean there's no shortage of things for me to do - wrapping gifts, baking cookies, decorating the tree... Need I go on? So, when I stumbled upon this easy recipe for whoopie pies, I could not contain my glee. Incredibly easy and oh-so-yummy, you won't need a special occasion to make these.

Banana Whoopie Pies
Makes 4

Ingredients
4 Vitalicious VitaTops (any chocolate flavor), frozen
3/4 cup Cool Whip Free
1 banana, thinly sliced

Directions
Carefully slice one VitaTop in half lengthwise so that you are left with 2 thin round "slices." Place 1/4th of the whipped topping on the bottom Vita slice; then top with 1/4th of the banana slices, followed by the top Vita slice.

Repeat with remaining ingredients. Freeze until solid, about 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment