Monday, August 15, 2011

Toffee Crunch Cookies

I am always looking for the new cookies to try. I am not a huge fan of toffee but, surprisingly, this recipe has no toffee in the recipe. What?! I was just confused as you are. The cookie recipe sounded delicious, toffee or no toffee, so I proceeded to make it and I’m so glad I did. It’s chewy, crunchy, chocolate goodness all in one bite!

Toffee Crunch Cookies

Ingredients
2 sticks butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 whole eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
½ teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 cups quick oats
1 cup crispy rice cereal
1-¼ cup milk chocolate morsels
1 cup mini marshmallows

Directions
Beat butter with sugars. Add eggs one at a time, and then add vanilla. Beat in flour, baking soda and baking powder. Fold in oats, cereal, morsels and marshmallows.

Drop by 1-2 tablespoonful’s onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake in a 350ºF oven for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment